CFDA awards

So I was looking through the guests that arrived at the CFDA awards and thought I would share with you my top outfits that I felt really stood out!
 Jessica Stam - I thought choosing a short dress for such an elaborate event could have been a bit too plain and risky for Jessica, however I think it works really well! The pale yellow refects the summertime and shows off her long legs while she adds in a pop of colour through her shoes and necklace.
 Adriana Lima - I really think Adriana has to be one of the most stunning women in the world right now and this dress does her even more justice. The see through mesh skirt keeps a link in with the typical ball gown one might wear to such an even, while also showing off her beautiful legs and adding a modern twist. To be honest she could wear a bin bag and look stunning in my opinion!
 Erin Wasson - I have to say this dress couldn't be anymore flattering on Erin, the bright white is summery and brings out a glow in her skin while the detailing on the dress slightly shows off her perfect abs.
 Harley Viera - It was nice to see somebody in a tailored suit and I have to say she looks really cute and smart!
Miranda Kerr - I thought this dress was so much different to the rest I love the sheen that the material has to it and absolutely love the straps on the shoes.

Photographs owned by Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment