Rihanna for river island.







I dont know about you but I really like the new clothing range by rihanna for River Island. I think it is a really great move for Riverisland as a marketing strategy to get in someone like rihanna for their brand as she is no doubt one of the most popular icons that most teenagers and students look to for their next fashion trend to follow. What I love about the collection is its simplicity and how you could no doubt imagine rihanna wearing any of the garments herself. Theres a really clear connection between the designer and the clothing and I really feel that rihanna has made her mark very clear throughout the entire collection. From the plain block colours to the short mini denim hot pants and denim tops theirs a clear link with this seasons sport trend which runs well with riverislands trend. I personally love the grey maxi skirt with theigh high slit and zip detail.

 All images copyright of RiverIsland

No comments:

Post a Comment