Cutaway Red Velvet Trousers with suspender Clasps


Eccentric new look: Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock wore a pair of red velvet cutaway trousers for a night out in London on Monday   
I have to say when I first saw these trousers I wasnt too sure! However the more I look at their Quirky Style the more I like them. I haven't ever seen a pair of trousers quite like this! I love the high waistband as its very flattering on Leigh-Annes figure as it would be on many body shapes, I also like how it reveals a little bit of skin but not too much. These have to be the perfect half of an outfit to wear on a night out when you dont want to go for full legs on show ( as we all know the warm weather is yet to show itself ) but you want to have that slightly cheeky/sexy style.
Hint of thigh: The 21-year-old exposed some skin in the new style of trousers, which had panels connected by suspender clasps Pictures Copyright of The daily mail and Spash News.

No comments:

Post a Comment