Doll Photoshoot



This is a photoshoot I recently did to gather images to go into my newspaper that I am constructing for my university module. My magazine is looking at Nostalgia and relating to the audience through them recognising memories of theirs throughout. For this shoot I decided to go down the route of toy dolls as they normally play a big part of a young girls childhood. I had the models have that glazed over expression to resemble that of a dolls and for you to almost be unable to tell what they are thinking. Other ideas behind this shoot are that girls aspire to be perfect when younger and aspire to be perfect like their barbie doll, this same thing transfers into adult hood when women still apire to have that perfect looking woman like the models we see on glossy magazines and thats the inspiration behind my photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment