Birthday Buys!

 So a little while ago I discovered one of the most individual shops called BS8 on park street in Bristol. It is made of up individual shops and if you ever want something slightly different then this shop is perfect for you! I bought this cute little crop top with a flower and lace pocket and I had to choose from about 10 different colours and patterns! Its a really good quality thick jersey material and at less then £20 I couldnt say no.

 So I had a £12 Next voucher to spend. I dont normally shop in Next but I needed to spend the voucher and realised I really needed a new pair of sunglasses! So I found this pair which I thought were really cute and in style.
 The next thing I bought was this cute denim playsuit with elasticated waist. The elasticated waist is great because it pulls you in at your middle giving you a bit of shape and I really liked the light vintage style denim which I feel could go with many things.



 This was one of my favourite buys which is a maxi dress from Miss Selfridge. I love Miss selfridge at the moment the shop is full of bright patterns and girly designs. The dress also has a hankerchief effect on the front which I think is really flattering.



So for my birthday my friends bought me this cute white dress with lace sleeves and chest panels! I absolutely love the cut out shape at the back and it has a really flowy girly feel to it! This dress would be good for either dressing up and going out or maybe for just a casual garden party with a pair of nice sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment