Topshop wishlist!

Everytime I visit Topshop I always come out with a list as as long as my arm that I want to buy! So I thought I'd put together some of the main things I would love!
1. When I saw the bright flower pattern against the black of the dress it caught my eye instantly as I always love brightly coloured clothing. This dress is £38 which I think is pretty reasonable and like the picture it would look perfect with a pair of chunky heels.

2. These are a pair of pretty earrings that caught my eye the other day, they are £12.50 and I absolutely love the over sized rhinestones with the contrast of the red roses.

3. I love how paisley pattern is everywhere at the moment and I love how its been faded slightly and used on these cute denim hot pants. There £38 and I think they are perfect for summer and I would team them with my simple converse for a casual look or a pair of chunky wedges for a more formal look.

4. I am absolutely in love with the range of chunky heels topshop have at the moment, I orginally saw the same shoe with a black heel and electric blue straps but I didnt move quickly enough and they have gone :( however I love these coral coloured heels as I feel they will go with a vast variety of outfits such as a flowing maxi dress or a pair of hotpants.

Pictures copyright of Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment