My fashion Newspaper!

 Sp this was my final piece for my fashion project! We had to create a fashion newspaper about 24 pages long and we were free to pick exactly what we did it about so i chose to base mine around Nostalgia. I wanted the reader to remember their great memories of childhood and other years of their life when looking through my magazine so it was hard work coming up with the different subjects to include...
The pictures are from a festival photoshoot I took part in which i chose to use in my magazine as i felt as if they gave off a real nostalgic feel. For most people festivals are a massive memory in people's lives and its something everyone tends to do and for me this is one of the biggest memory somebody has of their teenage years.
 These pictures are shots from my pin up shoot and doll shoot.
 Who doesn't remember drawing in coloured chalk on a pavement as a kid? these are a couple of pictures i really enjoyed creating!
 My candy inspired shoot and my shoot which involved somebody hiding in a den! something i loved doing as a child.






This is a quote i found on a blog which i absolutely love and thought it fitted in so well with my theme! hope you like my newspaper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment