My Make up routine

So I thought I'd show you what make up I use for my everyday wear!
 Okay so this is me without any make  up on! ready to start the day!


This has to be the best foundation I have ever used! its called Maxfactor FaceFinity and its 3 in one primer concealer and foundation, it is also spf 20 which is amazing. It glides on skin so easily even when my skins a little dry it covers evenly and doesnt leave any annoying marks you cant rub in properly, it also has a lovely smell. At around £12 a bottle it could be a little expensive but it lasts me a long time and I think it is worth paying for.


As you can see this is what my skin looks like after the foundation. It's brilliant for lightening up dark eyes and comes in handy when  your really tired. It also gives a really good even skin tone all over my face and blends really well.

 Okay I have to say I have been loyal to this mascara for YEARS! Im too scared to invest in another mascara based on the fact im scared it wont work as well. Below is my eye with no make up on, the eyelashes aren't very dark and the lashes themselves don't look all that long. If you look to the next photo you will see how much longer and darker this mascara makes them appear, it also has good seperation between lashes and no clumps I normally do about 2 coats and that lasts all day.






I recently discovered MUA nail varnish because of how cheap it was and how good the colours were. So I started to wonder if they eye shadows were just as good quality and I was right! I absolutely love MUA cosmetics now they do such a wide variety of colours which I use on myself and on my photoshoots :) At only £4 per palette I think its incredible for the amount of shades you get! The brown shades are also really good for filling in eyebrows as they are nice and soft and not too glittery.

Here is how my eyes and eyebrows look after applying MUA colours. I went for just a natural brown smokey eye by using 3 different shades all from the same palette and I also used a brown shade to fill in my eyebrows.

To finish off my eyes and give them that extra bit of definition I use collection 2000 liquid eyeliner. At around £3 its a bargain and it lasts for ages. The brush is easy to use and the colour is a very good black and it lasts for hours! 
My eyes after applying the liquid eyeliner. When I feel like treating myself I splash out on Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in black. Their eyeliners are so good and they dont test on animals!
Finished! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment