Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy!





I first saw this in a magazine and wanted it instantly! I personally have  a bit of an obsession with nail varnish and nail art and when i see the next new trend for nails i cant resist investing. They have so many amazing bright colours but i finally decided to get it in orbit280. When you put the base colour on it goes on so smoothly and thick I only needed to apply one coat. Then you apply to glitter flecks and these are easily applied also how make sure the base coat is completely dry or the glitter layer will just wipe off the base coat. That aside I have to say im so impressed with the final outcome and I love how it almost looks as if you have foil on your nails and its so much different to just normal chunks of glitter. I cant wait to buy another and collect them!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great post love :)

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Sure thing :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete